- Travelers arriving to Vesterålen and Lofoten after staying in regions mentioned below must home quarantine(1) for 14 days after arrival.
- Persons that develop corona-virus infection or symptoms of infection (fever, cough or shortness of breath) must adhere to the appropriate instructions for isolation given by authorities.
This applies to the following regions: Oslo, Agder, Rogaland, Viken, Vestfold and Telemark, Innlandet and Vestland. Airport transit is not regarded as staying in these regions.
Please note that the Norwegian government has decided that all travelers from countries outside the Nordic region must home quarantine.
Travelers without symptoms can travel to their final destination, but are advised to avoid close contact with other people. Travelers with symptoms must be isolated, and are not allowed to use public transport.
This is valid for travelers entering the region after 10. March 2020.
- Home quarantine means that you must:
- not go to work or school
- avoid travelling
- not use public transport
- avoid places where you can easily come into contact with others
- avoid close contact with other people
- Home isolation means to stay at home, isolated from other people and not have close contact with the people you live With.